Preset ? i meant playlist or favourites, song mixes, random mixes and a
collection of sounds i use random song to get myself a surprise every
morning.

Preset's I don't have a new player, but with 7.4 preset via the hard
buttons 1-6 on the boom would not be the same as your favorite list that
you can scroll with ir-remote or controller, I havent tried all possible
settings so I'm a little unsure. But a preset can not be an alarm but
favorites can and is easy to add and you can have a lot more than 6
favorites.

--
Mnyb