dean;464022 Wrote:
> MeSue: Did you do a factory reset like Chris suggested?  Some of the
> beta units got confused when the production servers went live.

Yes, I did factory reset. No change.

Just now I stopped Squeezebox server and then was able to connect my
Touch to mysqueezebox.com and play the Queen songs. However, the player
still does not show as connected on the mysqueezebox.com web site so
it's pretty crippled. I can't enable scrobbling or change any settings.

As for the Absolute Greatest... it was a let-down. I already own all
these songs. I thought this would be something new and different. Does
Queen have more "greatest" compilation albums than any band, or what?

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio (beta)  | 1 Touch (beta) | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Squeezebox Server 7.4
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain)