MeSue;464464 Wrote:
> Yes, that is when this problem started. All my apps were working fine
> when I was on betas, and when I updated to the final 7.4, I started
> getting this message that my players are registered to another user.
>
> Then last night right before bed, I check the Radio and one Boom, and I
> could access apps! I thought... Great, someone fixed it... but no, this
> morning they are back to showing the message about being registered to
> another user.
>

> I read your post and thought it did sound similar, except that I never
> created a separate test account. I only have one squeeze account which I
> use for real and for testing.
>
> Yes, I'll let you know if I get it resolved.

interesting...

i've had recurring issues with SN, where clients showed up that weren't
mine and where mine were missing.  i documented this extensively in the
SN forum.  (also had a security issue where i could see others faves)

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbr (parent's home) - w/sc 7.3.4b - win xp pro
sp3 ie8 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655