twynne;468660 Wrote:
> The Logitech site (UK) seems to be having massive problems this eve.  My
> first ordered (accepted and confirmed by email) just disappeared.  I
> couldn't get to the bit of the site to check status at all, but managed
> via the link (different site for some reason) in the email.  I then
> replaced the order, and now can't get to order status again.
>
> As far as I can tell the first order is nowhere to be found, but hoping
> the second is still valid and in process.
>
> Anyone else??

You are not alone, I was so concerned I have e-mailed Logitech (waiting
on a reply), telephoned them and yet still the site is screwed-up. There
is no way I am placing an order on the UK site at this moment in time.
Anyway I wanted a Red Radio which does not appear to be a option for us
in the UK.

--
shevans

SB 3, NVA P90 passive pre-amp, NVA A40 monoblock's, Fostex FE206E based
big purple people eaters!