twynne;469064 Wrote:
> Might just eBay the 2nd one!  ;-)

You can sell it to me if it happens to be red ;-)

Logitech Germany says (or better: said, in a brief moment yesterday
when the online shop actually worked) that the black radio is in stock
now. However, still no trace of red. There isn't even a hint anymore
that a red one exists, let alone an option to order or pre-order one. On
the contrary, all product images on the site showing red radios have
been replaced with black, too.

I'm afraid Logitech might be losing a customer here. Had the Radio and
the Touch been immediately available when they were "revealed", I would
have ordered both right on the spot. But by now I am already so tired of
waiting that I might go and buy something else, or get me a used Boom
from eBay and paint it red, or simply stay with iTunes and external PC
speakers all over my flat. :-(

--
usch