PetervanHanergem;469775 Wrote:
> Before ordering the SB Radio some question's:
>
> I want to used it as a bedside radio/alarm. Is it totally dark when i
> want to go to sleep or is there a dim screen or so.

It has a light sensor so the screen dims automatically.
Per default in the 'off' state there is a screensafer, which shows a
digital clock (white letters) on black.
When there is no light around this dims very low, so you still see the
numbers but it doesn't illuminate the surroundings. I'm not disturbed at
all by this but still can read the clock.

I couldn't find a button though to turn on the light.

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver, 1xSB-Boom. Server running on Linkstation NAS
(LS-CHL).
One radio to come when its available