Ynot;470148 Wrote:

> The website says the remote and battery pack will go on sale next month
> and retail for $40, I think. I saw a foto of the package and it looks
> like you have to buy both.

Thanks for your help. It's good to know the red exists - it seems to be
the one I want! I hope there's some information about this on the UK
site soon. I fear a $40 battery will translate to £40 though - as it
does for most of the accessories available over here. The fact that the
UK site mentions bathroom operation encourages me slightly. However the
lack of anything about the battery or red colour, and the mentions of
Rhapsody and Pandora (which we can't use) and a "color" display, make me
fear that the site hasn't been properly localised and is just a slightly
modified copy and paste from the US site.

Despite registering my interest as soon as the Radio and Touch appeared
on the site, I've had no information apart from a confirmation email.
Hopefully things will improve after tomorrow when they expect to get
their new email system working!

Regards,

John

--