testmatch;470521 Wrote:
> Wonderful - many thanks. The mix of English and Dutch is fabulous. There
> must be a word for the Dutch/English equivalent of Franglais or
> Spanglish... :o)
>
> It's amazing they are selling the red and also mention a Euro price for
> the battery while the Logitech sites in Europe have no information
> whatsoever about these products. I'll hang on a while and see if the red
> appears in the UK, but have bookmarked their delightfully entertaining
> page. :o)
>
> Regards,
>
> John

Well, over here people like Engdutch (eng meaning scary in Dutch). And
the years of rivalry between the Dutch and English have given your
language enough new slang words I thought :)

BTW, their service is good. My transporter remote was stolen and they
sent me a new one for free (at the time the remotes weren't even
mentioned on the Logitech site).

Teus

--
Teus de Jong