jimzak;470747 Wrote:
> I'm not sure where to put it.
>
> I'm using a Boom at the bedside and it looks and sounds great.
>
> I'm using a Boom in my office with a subwoofer.  Similarly it looks and
> sounds great.
>
> I'm using a Duet in the living room and that works well of course with
> the sound system.
>
> I guess I could get one for the guest bedroom but it would hardly be
> used.
>
> I'm also hesitant because version 7.4 of the software seems to be
> causing some minor problems on a new, dedicated server computer.  I'm
> aware that the problems will likely be fixed in later releases.
>
> However, my desire for new tech is driving me hard to get a radio.
>
> Likely I'll replace the receiver component of the Duet in the LR with a
> Touch when it comes out anyway.

If its a new gadget Jones'ing that is drawing you to SB Radio, those
are really poor excuses!

The beauty of SB Radio is that it can go just about anywhere (other
then in a current stereo system). Spare bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen,
Driveway to shoot some hoops or change the oil, other nightstand in same
bedroom with Boom, Poolside, Back Deck, Workshop, Home Gym, Home Office,
behind the Bar, the list is just about endless.

Of course my Motto is: There is no such thing as to much Sex, to much
Money, or to many Squeezeboxes!

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom