ccrome2;471140 Wrote:
> Well, there *may* be such a thing as too many Squeezeboxes.  I have them
> crawling all over the place.  But, I'm an extreme case.

Now how can that be. One can't have too many until one needs to add
rooms to the house for them and then one doesn't again have too many.

Caleb, do you have more then two in your garage? If not, then you're
not even close to having too many yet!

I even have three in one room. An SB3 in the Master Bedroom in the
Audio Rack with the surround sound AVR for the wall mounted LCD TV. A
Boom on my night table and an SB Radio on her night table. Of course the
Boom and the Radio switch off as to which one ends up in the Master Bath
every morning.

My better half probably thinks my definition of too many Squeezeboxes
is if there is more then a Transporter, Boom, and SB Radio in every room
of the house! Of course I might be in luck since the SB Radio has come
out and she really gets the Squeezebox thing now. Maybe there is hope
for a TP for every room as she said if I really had to have one for the
Beach House, I could buy another Transporter. This never would have
happened before the SB Radio or would have taken much longer.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom