I'm glad this has been asked and appears to have been addressed.  I am
also a sleeper who is extremely sensitive to lights in my room, to the
point that I've had to put tape over the lights on many things such as
the base to my Harmony remote that is in the bedroom.

One of the questions that I have though is regarding the white numbers
on black background.  Are there plans to provide other colors for the
alarm display?  I've observed that blue is one of the hardest to sleep
with colors and red is one of the easiest to sleep with.

Thanks.

--
jmpage2