The long-term support angle is critical. Of course I'd rather have a
bug-free product from day one. But I'd much rather have a product with
some bugs out the gate and a manufacturer that aggressively solves them
AND ACTIVELY SUPPORTS the hardware long after it's the latest and
greatest model compared to a lot of consumer electronics that never see
a firmware update once they've been shipping over six months. I'm
specifically thinking a lot of routers I had here. Slim seems to stay on
top off all of the hardware they've released.

-Jeff

--
jdoering