I think the new NP screen on Radio looks great. Now I get a little color
& imagery without the goofy shrunken head thumbnail approach. I have no
strong affection for official cover art, and this new NP screen very
smartly uses the cover art to give some visual interest without making
the screen look like the CD page of the Best Buy sale flyer. Nicely
done!

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime KidsPlay
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock