I LOVE LOVE LOVE the two in your first post, but agree with aubuti that
the progress bar is fine as it is now (except I would include the
elapsed/total time numbers on left and right).

I installed 7.4.1 today and saw the new NP screen like in JJZolx post
above. I'm all for bigger artwork, but HATE HATE HATE the chopped off
top and bottoms, especially when it results in a chopped off head.

By the way, have you checked out Erland's custom clock screensaver?
This is what I am using for now on the Radio, because I wanted to have
the time readable from a distance.

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio (beta)  | 1 Touch (beta) | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Squeezebox Server 7.4
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain)