A small question, which should be easy enough to answer, but the
Logitech helpdesk could not get me any further.

I own a SB classic and a ReadyNas Duo, and this combination works fine
for me, in fact i love it. I read some posts that it can be sluggish
sometimes, but I never noticed that (maybe because i only browse with
the Music Folder).

Everything runs with version 7.3.3. I would like to get a SB Radio, but
read on the site that it runs with version 7.4. My, simple, question is:
Does the SB radio work with version 7.3.3 as well? I understand that
some new features will not work.  I only play music from my home network
(never stream from the internet).

O, i do not want the hassle of upgrading to 7.4 on the readynas again.
Did that ones and promised myself, and my loved ones, that i would never
go through that again.

--
ViezeFreddy