ViezeFreddy;475493 Wrote:
> A small question, which should be easy enough to answer, but the
> Logitech helpdesk could not get me any further.
>
> I own a SB classic and a ReadyNas Duo, and this combination works fine
> for me, in fact i love it. I read some posts that it can be sluggish
> sometimes, but I never noticed that (maybe because i only browse with
> the Music Folder).
>
> Everything runs with version 7.3.3. I would like to get a SB Radio, but
> read on the site that it runs with version 7.4. My, simple, question is:
> Does the SB radio work with version 7.3.3 as well? I understand that
> some new features will not work.  I only play music from my home network
> (never stream from the internet).
>
> O, i do not want the hassle of upgrading to 7.4 on the readynas again.
> Did that ones and promised myself, and my loved ones, that i would never
> go through that again.

I'm sorry, but that is just silly. You can't expect to stay on back
versions of software for ever...

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB Touch Beta (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W -
MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio