The music drops out or the wifi signal drops out (as indicated by signal
strength indicator on lower right)?

I had some loss-of-wifi-signal issues with my Apple Airport Extreme
router. It would show 3 bars for a while but would then lose the signal
entirely and wouldn't get it back even if I unplugged the radio and
moved it right next to the router. I think there is definitely some
firmware issues there that need to be cleaned up. The radio should be
able to recover much better from a lost-signal type situation.

Anyway - There was definitely an underlying signal strength issue in my
case. I ended up buying an Airport Express, and enabling WDS (which was
amazingly undocumented with the latest hardware - I had to hold down
control keys to find hidden menu items. Shame on Apple) and my Radio has
been rock-solid ever since...

-J

--
jay_cee_in_da_house