So I got my Radio a couple of days ago. Played around with it, connected
fine to both mysqueezebox.com and my local Squeezebox Server.

Powered it off (not just standby) and now it won't connect to my
server.

This is both with a nightly of 7.4.1 and the just-released version. On
a Mac running 10.6.1

The server is running, and my Squeezebox 2 connects OK. And the Radio
connects to mysqueeezebox.com, so (as is shown in the diagnostics panel)
the wifi connection is fine.

The diagnostics indicate that there isn't a TCP connection to my
computer from the Radio on either of the two ports.

At a pinch I can try factory defaults, but would like some other
suggestions first.

--
danco