Hi all - I guess this is a common problem the stuttering during
streaming however I have not see any helpful support document so far.

I am using a Netgear Wireless router WNR854T WPA and WPA2 enabled. Just
to be clear I dont intend to change my general wireless settings on the
router just to make this device work. I have a squeezebox boom already
attached to the router and it works just fine. Is there anything I might
have missed and could help to make this device work? It is a nice player
but if it does not work properly during streaming I will most probably
send it back.

I am very thankful for every hint / Cheers B

--
boexli