boexli;480393 Wrote:
> I have not yet tried using a wired connection because I bought it for
> wireless use only. I use my wireless network for many devices including
> my boom device and I have had no issues so far. therfore I dont intend
> to change my wireless settings because of the radio which is still
> making problems. i have read an online review at PCMAG.com and it looks
> that they must have ran into the same issue??????!!!!!!

> "The greatest issue you're likely to face with the Squeezebox Radio is
> stuttering during streaming."
>
> Thanks a lot for all your help / Nick

Nick, I don't think you are being fair.

Connecting the unit to a wired connection is simply to PROVE whether
the stuttering issue is due to the network connection or some other
factor.

In the network troubleshooting world these type of diagnostics are
critical for figuring out problems.

If you determine that it does not stutter during wired playback then
investigation can turn to other things such as possible sources of
wireless interference, type of network encryption being used, network
parameters, etc.  Any number of things could very possibly be modified
fixing the problem.

If, on the other hand you'd rather complain and not do any
troubleshooting then don't be surprised if the level of help you receive
starts to tail off.

--
jmpage2