Any news on this issue?

I especially asked for this functionality before buying the unit and
was being told by logitech that it would work the way i need it (see
beginning of this thread). It was a major buying point for me which is
even after several weeks not being addressed. The only thing i can see
is that the bug states "to be resolved in 7.4.x". But all infos on this
forum say that there is not going to be another official 7.4.x version.
So when is this major issue going to be resolved or do i have to return
the Radio because it doesn't fulfill its official specs and so is
useless for me?

Thanks in advance for any news!

TheMule!

--