Since we all know that the headphone plugin bug of the controller has
even after more than 12 months not being solved and that one get no
answer to what is the reason for the bug on the Radio nor when it is
going to be addressed:

Could it be that it is a hardware design flaw which could not be solved
by software?

I'm going to wait a few more days and after that i'm going to return
the last Radio i owned too, because of wrongly announced features. Sorry
for not being a loyal customer anymore. But all the things regarding the
SB Radio that happened to me personaly (the people involved do know what
i mean) are driving me mad!

TheMule!

--
mule