MrSinatra;484952 Wrote:
> SBS would not find this.
>

> you mean in a file in that folder.  thats what i'm assuming to be the
> case.
>

> what you want to do is take that folder [or the "loose" files] out of
> your main music folders, put it somewhere else for the moment.  then
> setup an empty folder to write to.
>
> then, assuming the tags are otherwise good on these files, i THINK you
> can use an app like mp3tag to take ALL those files, and create an
> artist\album structure based on the tag data in that blank folder you
> made, as well as create new file names.
>
> then copy it all back to your main music folder.
>
> u'll have to ask others how to do that in mp3tag, but i know apps out
> there will do it.  maybe bliss as well.

Thanks. Well the wedding singer is no more, I moved all those songs
that did not belong to any albums into a new folder.
When I did a full rescan, wedding singer has been replaced with De La
Soul's album :(
Again, no jpg in there, I'm guessing the de la soul song in there is
tagged with the album work, but it still doesn't fully explain why the
rest of them are...

--
jamesg1979