Thanks Sinatra.

My weekend has been immensely frustrating and satisfying in equal
measures!
I have now sorted my folder structure out, have art work for the
majority of albums (still a work in progress) and no rogue artwork
appearing on random songs (like the Wedding Singer).

Whilst this was a tough and long job, it was well worth it and MP3Tag
absolutely made this task loads easier - anyone else reading this and
considering sorting your music out, think the whole process through
first otherwise you'll end up giving yourself a headache like I have!

The only strange thing is that when you look at the My Music folder in
thumbnail view when you're in My Documents, the wedding singer is still
the main image! I don't mind as now all my songs are in their respective
artist folders, but it's still strange and doesn't seem to be a way to
change it.
I can live with it though.

--
jamesg1979