> t ! In fact, I am French, and most of French popular radios (that I
> want to listen in another European country) are streamed using mms
> protocol... Some of them have recently switched from http to mms,

First, http and mms are not mutually exclusive - often station give a
mms URL and in fact they support both mms and http. It would best to
post the URLs of the stations so that they can be checked they are
exclusively mms.

I would find it very strange that a station change would from http to
mms given that mms is not supported in newer version of Windows (and new
versions of Windows Media Player) - it would imply the stations have
reverted to either an old version of Windows or some other 3rd party
platform.

--
bpa