I'll add one more voice to the Radio losing the radio stream for no
particular reason and then not automatically reconnecting.

It is rather annoying to have to turn the unit off and back on just to
get the station back.

I've got good wireless signal in the house so I don't think that's it.

I can understand hiccups in the internet stream but I'd think that'd be
an anticipated event. Seems to me the Radio should just pick up where it
left off when the stream becomes available again but that apparently
isn't the case.

I love the access to stations worldwide, but most of the time I just
want to turn on the radio and listen without having to fuss with the
seeming unpredictability.

--
mlsstl