jmpage2;496199 Wrote:
> This was not clear to me I will go take another look.  I had checked the
> box for install on the radio itself (under advanced->applets) and the
> applet never seemed to install.

Yeah, that might be it right there.
As there are several Applets to choose from, when you select Install or
Remove within that Applet you are essentially telling the Radio to *add*
this to your Install/Remove function.
So there is one extra step to do so on the main Applet screen.

For operating with a single Applet it's an extra step.  But if, for
example, one has three Applets running on the Radio this prevents the
need to Install & Reboot three times.
All chosen Applets are Installed or Removed in one step.  :)

--
toby10