I am very annoyed that I had to go to the support forum to ask such a
simple question. Here goes:

My wireless router's password was changed yesterday. I tried today to
use the radio and it keeps saying "Unable to connect to
mysqueezebox.com". Right, I need to change the password for my wireless
internet that is stored in my radio.

I went to settings and found my wireless network and no matter what
friggin button I push I cannot change the settings. It only allows me to
connect to it. It does not give me any errors when I try to connect to
it it just says unable to connect to mysqueezebox.com.

Everything else about the radio is great. Why is it so hard to change
the password on a wireless network...

--
ksieburg