toby10;498027 Wrote:
> SBS > Settings > MySqueezeBox.com > Integration >  *do not keep settings
> in Sync*
>
> I'm not aware of a way to see Presets on SBS or MySB.
>
> Favorites can be set from both SC/SBS and MySB, just look for the
> *heart* symbol within the UI.
Thanks for that - I'll give it a go.
It's not setting favourtites from SC/SBS I was having trouble with but
from the SB Radio interface. I'd expected that whenever I was listening
to something on the Radio (which I assume would usually have an
associated URL) I'd be able to save it as a favourite. However I think
this limitation has been discussed elsewhere on these forums.

--
Simon300