huytere;498751 Wrote:
> I own a Squeezebox Receiver, and it really does not have a UI (I did not
> buy the remote). So, what is the supported way to save Favorites? Should
> I use the SB Server web interface? Or should I login to mysb.com web
> interface and add favorites as OPML??
>
> What is Logitech recommenation? I do not see anything in the
> documentation at all, it is very confusing how this works.
>
> What is the point of mysb.com?? It seems like it is a cloud based
> reposiotory of our favorites/data, they want to create a "backup" of the
> data that is stored in the mysql db for internet stations. THat is my
> theory anyways...

You can save Favorites by either UI, SBS or MySB.com.  But each set of
Favorites on each UI are unique to that server.  SBS and MySB do not
share or sync their Favorites.

MySB.com serves two basic purposes:
-  Install & configure Apps and Music Services (for use on both SBS and
MySB)
-  Connect players directly to MySB (no computer or local SBS server
needed)

--
toby10