Yep, there's a heap of issues with alarm reliability and the handling of
the MYSB connection. Unfortunately none of them was fixed in the last
two months and chances are low that they will be fixed soon. Next
software release (7.5) is probably mid/end of January when the Touch is
finally released.

Unfortunately, I don't expect that the situation of the Radio will
improve much with this software as currently (and the last two months)
all resources were focused on the Touch and indeed changes for the Touch
seem to have introduced new issues with the Radio.

Then again: if you're optimistic, you could hope that the situation
might improve a little with the 7.5 release in a few weeks. Maybe at
least the backup alarm works most of the time then.

I'm pretty pessimistic though that the major problems with the MYSB
connection will be solved until then, since currently these issues are
ignored and/or denied by Logitech and obviously no work whatsoever was
done to fix the major design flaws.

--
0xdeadbeef