Hi there

Santa brought me a Radio for Christmas and i've just been having a
play. I upgraded SBS to the latest 7.4.2 (to get the new firmware) and
it all seems to be set up fine. Well all apart from one thing! Wireless
is fine but when I try to connect to Ethernet I get told I am using a
half duplex hub. I am using a homeplug but I don't think that's the
issue as my Boom connects to the same cable just fine. So what's
different about the Radio's Ethernet? And how can I get it to connect to
my homeplug?

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen), Radio on Christmas List
*Squeezecenter:* 7.4.1 for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart
Server with 2GB RAM upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8.1 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music
Information Screen 4.4.5 | Custom Scan 2.7.2 | TrackStat 2.9.1
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)