Hi Peter

my thoughts entirely! If the homeplug works with the Boom it should
work with the radio IMO. I have sort of proved it's the multiport switch
causing the issue as if I use a single port homeplug it works fine. The
error message really does make me think half duplex connections are not
supported on the radio so support will just say, use a full duplex
switch. However that's not the point, IMO half duplex should be
supported (as it's adequate enough AFAIK)

I'll call support and let you know what they say but it would be good
to get an exlanation from one of the designers. Maybe it's just to
driver needing updating?

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen), Radio *Squeezecenter:* 7.4.2
for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM
upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8.1 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music
Information Screen 4.4.5 | Custom Scan 2.7.4 | TrackStat 2.10
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)