Hello there

I have a Squeezebox Classic and a Squeezebox Radio which is placed in
two rooms, but still so close so you can see from one to the other. I
control the Classic with a Harmony One Remote Control.

My problem is, that turning on the Squeezebox Classic, with the remote
control also turns on the Squeezebox Radio! The Infrared eye on the
Radio is so sensitive, that it pickes up the signal send to the Classic.
This happens even though the remote control is pointing away from the
Radio.

Can the Infrared eye on the Radio be disabled somehow? If not, where is
it placed? Can it be blinded? I placed a phone book between the remote
control and the radio, and this did not make any difference. It pickes
up the signal perfectly - sadly ;)

Hope someone can help...

Kind Regards

Kenneth