Out of curiousity can you guys force your Radio's to connect to a
different mysqueezebox.com server (say the US one?). Maybe Logitech
blocks that?

I was imagining either editing the /etc/hosts file on the radio itself
(I haven't check if that's viable) or configuring the hostname mapping
on your router if you have a router with such a feature (e.g. one
running DNSMASQ).

For me mysqueezebox.com resolves to 66.151.159.227. Geobytes.com thinks
that's in San Jose, CA (which sounds reasonable). They cite the
previously mentioned address of 89.202.121.131 as coming from Berlin.

-Jeff

--
jdoering