lindsayanng;501318 Wrote:
> alright yea.. now im REALLY confused..
>
> First I am told that you CAN NOT access the sirius stream from your
> computer as a server..now you are saying that you can..
>
> How does that work?? When I set up the server, how do i access the
> sirius stream and then rediresct that to my radio??
>
> p.s... i have a premium account already

You download and install squeezebox server software on your pc.  You
login to my squeezebox.com via the squeezebox server interface (so it is
always connected to it).

You go to the "my apps" on your squeezebox radio and install sirius
under my apps.  On your radio you then click the link for sirius and
choose your channel.

All of the above assumes you:

1.  already have a sirius subscription; and

2.  the subscription is upgraded to premium (which allows the higher
bandwidth computer stream).

So you are not redirecting it from your computer.  Rather, the
squeezebox software is sending it to your squeezebox radio.

--
eap