I underdtand that.. what is annoying is the question here was "how good
is the alarm function for sirius" and some said "its shaky at best"

And others said "you can make the slarm function more stable by
streaming from your computer so you don't have to worry about the
connection to MySB.com"

Well, apparently that has NOTHING to do with sirius.. people just
talking for the sake of talking.. or not reading the whole post.

The whole reason behind me buying this is to use it as an alarm clock
with sirius.. streaming music really has no interest to me..

one among many that made it sound like you can make your alarm more
reliable (with sirius because thats what this thread was about) by using
the server application
"Its totally reliable as an alarm for me. I'm wired (ethernet) and I
keep a pc on all the time running squeezebox server. Ta da -- no
problems."

--
lindsayanng