toby10;501810 Wrote:
> Yes.
>
> EDIT:  It will carry forward to SBS assuming you have your MySB
> credentials properly entered onto SBS > Settings > MySqueezeBox.com
I did this, and the local entries do not change.  I have to navigate to
"My Apps --> Radiotime --> Local Radio" to get the configuration I set
up on Radiotime.  The SBS/MySB "local" entry off the Internet Radio menu
tree still behaves just as if you visit the Radiotime site as an
unregistered user -- in my case the Radiotime unregistered local list
maps to Vista, CA -- and it has no FM stations. No big deal; just a
different menu tree.

It's clear that SBS/MySB menu picks are a direct link to those at
radiotime; the search I mentioned above (for San Diego stations) is also
available directly on the site.

Thanks for your help!

--
mbonsack