toby10;502008 Wrote:
> mbonsack,
>
> Well, you are not going crazy, something is wrong with MySB.   :)
>
> I entered a Carlsbad CA zip of 92008 in my RadioTime account, connected
> Radio to SBS, went to Internet Radio > Local and it properly shows
> Carlsbad CA and it's locals (including FM's like 89.5, 90.7, 91.1, 92.1,
> etc...).
>
> But when Radio is connected to MySB it is still showing my original
> city, state, and locals.  I'll file a bug on this.
>
> This should function the same on SBS and MySB, just as I detailed
> prior.
That may be, but Internet Radio > Local seems to not use my radiotime
account at all -- it just uses the GeoIP info as before.  I have to go
to MyApps->Radiotime->Local for the correct list, even when connected to
SBS.  I have, however, entered the proper MySB credentials into SBS so
maybe your bug is triggered after all.

Thanks again for your help.

--
mbonsack