plutoz;505272 Wrote:
> So much for energy conservation efforts... Something tells me eap owns
> stock in the electric company :/

All you have to do is read all the posts in these forums and it does
not take a brainiac to realize that the small amount of energy
conservation (if any) from sleeping your computer at night, is not worth
it if you want the squeezebox system to work consistently and reliably.
I'm not talking about running your home nuclear reactor at night -- just
a computer.  The upside of any energy conservation in sleeping your PC
is outweighed by the downside of issues with your squeezebox -- that's
all.

Otherwise, the best energy conservation is to not use a computer at all
and not use a squeezebox at all.

--
eap