Reeshar;508554 Wrote:

> IIRC, BTW, the Logitech battery isn't anything fancy like Lion is it?
> Just plain-old NiMH or NiCd. So we shouldn't have too many flaming
> Radios.

They are 10 AA NiMH battery pack. 'See link'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=425480&postcount=14).

*** WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT UNLESS YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY SKILLS ***

I have been using a 18VDC DeWalt rechargeable battery pack. I made an
adapter to go on the battery pack's connector (properly polarized and no
way to hook it up wrong) with a pigtail with the same factory connector
on the end as the OEM PS.

Unplug the OEM PS, then take the SB Radio where I want it and then plug
the DIY pack into the external OEM PS input. By doing this, they is no
way to have somebody plug the OEM PS while the DeWalt battery pack is
plugged in because they both use the same power inlet. This also lets me
have spare fully charged batteries ready as I have 5 DeWalt battery
packs.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom