My Subaru Impreza WRX Turbo OEM battery failed to start the car over
Christmas, so I bought a new one at Halfords in the UK. It did start my
£20k car very nicely. But, being an avid follower of this forum and
realising that the Logitech Radio battery would be delayed, I thought
that the off-spec Subaru battery might run my £0.15k Squeezebox Radio
for a while, whilst I waited for Logitech to launch their proper
product. Unfortunately, my Logitech Radio caught fire, and (being in the
garage) also set my £20k Subaru on fire. I think there is a "duty of
care" issue here in that. Had Logitech started selling its Radio
batteries when it said it would, my car would not now be a smouldering
heap, together with my garage and my neighbour's house. Alternatively, I
could blame Subaru. My brother is already suing Subaru because one of
their car's alarms burst his eardrum when he accidentally got into one
by mistake thinking it was his and tried to start it by cutting and
shorting the wires, so I'm inclined to push for compensation from
Logitech. They are a big company, what with all the Alaskan oil they
produce, and the new concessions that they have in Iraq. What do other
users of the forum think?

--
majones