Good idea, but it's more than slapping a USB port on the SB Radio. I
forget the specs, but the SB Radio's CPU is at least a notch or two
below that of the SB Touch. The SB Touch will run the server software
reliably only if it is pared down (no web ui, no plugins, no
transcoding) -- I doubt there is more that could be shaved off to
accommodate the Radio's CPU. I'm not sure how the RAM compares between
the Touch and Radio. That's not to say that a future product can't
combine the hardware required to run the server software and a built-in
amp and speakers like the Radio. Being able to run it off a battery
would be the challenge then.

Until then, how about an SB Touch, external USB drive, and small
self-powered speakers?  ;o)

--
aubuti