I was fed up squinting at my Radio trying to read:

* Now playing album info at the top of the screen
* Clock at the bottom
* Info Browser text

So through trial and error I figured out how to increase these text
sizes.  I think it's an improvement, but you are free to call the
changes pointless. :)

I put the changes in a patch:

http://www.aslak.net/bigger-text.patch

You should be able to install the patch on the SBR itself, as it seems
to contain the needed tools (wget and patch).

SSH onto the Radio and do:

Code:
--------------------

  wget http://www.aslak.net/bigger-text.patch
  cd /usr/share/jive/applets
  patch -p0  < /root/bigger-text.patch
  reboot

--------------------

To undo the changes:

Code:

  patch -p0 -R < /root/bigger-text.patch

The changes are not amazingly exciting, but I think it's an improvement
and thought I might as well share.  These kind of things (size of text)
really should be configurable through either SBS or the Radio itself...

--
Aslak3

(SB 2, SB Boom, SB Radio)