thanks for the quick reply

I have radiotime plugin checked - but I'm not sure
what it is supposed to do

If I go to "internet radio - local" on the radio
it just sends me to the URL with the annoying
message that the URLs have been changed

I went to the radiotime web site and went through
the registration process (blah blah) only to find
that radiotime only found the cbc URLs with the
annoying message that the URLs have been changed

Is there any reason to think that radiotime will
update their URLs any faster than logitech?

But perhaps I am misunderstanding something about
radiotime.

So - pardon my ignorance - how does one configure and
use radiotime?

thanks again

--
albright