albright;514912 Wrote:
> Is there any reason to think that radiotime will
> update their URLs any faster than logitech?
>
> But perhaps I am misunderstanding something about radiotime.
>
> So - pardon my ignorance - how does one configure and use radiotime?
The reason to believe that RadioTime will do it faster is because that
service is central to RadioTime's business, whereas internet radio
streams are a peripheral piece of Logitech's portfolio.

The way I use RadioTime in situations like this is simple. On my SB I
follow the following menu path:
MyApps > RadioTime > By Location > North America > Canada > National
Networks > CBC/Radio Canada > CBC > Stations (46) > [choose station].

I just tried CBC Jazz, CBC Classical, CBC Canadian Songwriters, CBC
Radio One Toronto, CBC Radio 2 Vancouver, CBC Radio 2 Montreal, and a
few other stations. Some had a looped message saying they are having
technical difficulties; these were mostly the Radio One and Radio 2
streams. But most of the others -- Jazz, Classical, Canadian
Songwriters, and some of the Radio One and 2 -- worked fine for me.

--
aubuti