+1, I'm in the UK also. As an aside what I don't get is why the official
battery is delayed. IIRC AndyG said they are stockpiled waiting on 7.4.2
to be released. Then the website say 31st March (which isn't in line
with the 7.4.2 timescales that have been hinted at ie days -> weeks). If
7.4.2 was really needed wouldn't someone from Logitech speak up on a
thread like this and warn of the risks of using batteries on 7.4.1?

I'm perplexed. I would buy an official battery tomorrow (even at the
inflated price) but a 2 month wait makes the DIY route very appealing.

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen), Radio
*Server:* 7.4.2 for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server
with 2GB RAM upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8.1 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music
Information Screen 4.4.6 | Custom Scan 2.7.4 | TrackStat 2.10
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)
*Music: *'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/chunkywizard)