colantra;516074 Wrote:
> Could someone please tell me how to set the back-up alarm to a bleep or
> something similar, as I can't find anythig on the menu?

You can't.
The backup alarm is supposed to never sound :) - that's why it doesn't
make much sense to make it configurable.

Anyway - if you enable SSH on your radio and get hold of the WinSCP
program (search forum to find out how) - you can exchange the mp3
manually.
Search the forum for 'alarm.mp3' I'm very sure somewhore I have written
the full path to it.

> So having a reliable alarm function is critical for the WAF "wife
> acceptance factor"...
One of the biggest reason I so eagerly worked on helping to resolve the
problems.
Now that the alarm is working, my wife's speech goes as follows:
"I will never again let you buy more logitech stuff - this thing is
worse than your computer - you play around with it all the time - and
its JUST supposed to play music :)"

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.