Rikk-
Hope you don't mind, but I played with your clock screensaver a bit.  I
used one of the backgrounds you posted and the export from Custom Clock
Helper and got something close to what I like.  I prefer 12-hour clock
with AM/PM, and used to background with the "hole" off to the left so I
could make the clock bigger.  Took a bit of playing to figure out how to
get the cover image to show behind the background image, but realized I
needed to not select a background color.
I don't have the tools to adjust your background graphic, but I'd like
to see the upper box where the now-playing information is shown made a
bit smaller, so the middle elements could be moved up a bit, making the
bottom block for the Date a little larger.  Other than that, I think
it's pretty nice.
I don't know how to capture a screen shot from the Radio, but I'm
posting my exported file in case you'd like to try it!

Tom

|Filename: PlayWithCoverAndClock - radio.txt                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9283|

tcutting