tcutting;517760 Wrote:
> Erland-
> Is there a way to save the background image on the SBS server machine
> and point to it directly, rather than as a URL?

It needs to be an url, but you should be able to enter a url that
points to SBS instead of a internet site. The advantage of using
Internet at the moment is that it will make the style usable for
everyone else if you export it.

However, I'll look into this later, because I can agree that in a
production system the images should really be retrieved from the local
SBS instead of a internet site on the other side of the world.

Ideally I'd like the images to be stored locally on the Radio, at least
all static images like play/repeat/shuffle icons which will never
change.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))